2022 Volkswagen ID.4 Interior
Check Out the New 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 Interior
The Volkswagen ID.4 is the EV SUV for everyone. The first all-electric vehicle in the Volkswagen lineup, the VW ID.4 offers a contemporary design with high-tech features, ambient lighting, and generous cargo space. From the sleek new design to the high-tech amenities, this cabin will take your drive to the next level. Discover more, including the VW ID.4 dimensions, below before scheduling a test drive at Bill Jacobs Volkswagen in Naperville!
VW ID.4 Dimensions
Whether you are a solo commuter or you often drive your family around in the Naperville area, chances are you are searching for an SUV specifically for the extra space. The 2022 VW ID.4 interior won’t disappoint as it is spacious for all 5 passengers as well as cargo items. Here are the new VW ID.4 dimensions:
- Seating Capacity: 5 Passengers
- Passenger Volume: 99.9 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 40.6/37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.5/55.9 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd row): 54.4/46.7 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd row): 41.1/37.6 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 30.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Folded: 64.2 cubic feet
VW ID.4 Interior Highlights
As you enjoy the comfort of the spacious interior of this Volkswagen SUV, you also have access to some of the latest technology that is guaranteed to enhance your EV driving experience. From adjusting the overall ambiance to seeing notifications easily, here are some of the highlights that define the VW ID.4 interior:
- Natural Light: Choose the available panoramic glass roof and your cabin will be glowing with natural light. You can dim the light with one finger swipe to turn on the electric sunshade.
- ID. Light: This AI interface will be how your ID.4 communicates with you. This intuitive light bar runs across the dashboard and uses audio cues as well as illuminations to notify you of any incoming calls, brake warnings, and more!
- Intuitive Start: As long as your keyfob is in your pocket, your VW ID.4 will automatically turn on as soon as you sit in the driver’s seat.
- Wireless Charging: Place your phone in the charging bay where you want to replenish its battery or connect it to your 12-inch touchscreen. Effortlessly access your phone while continuing on your Libertyville journey.
Experience the 2022 VW ID.4 Interior Yourself at Bill Jacobs Volkswagen
There’s no better way to enjoy this SUV’s cabin than being in it yourself. Stop by our Naperville dealership for a test drive or contact us for more information. You can also get to know us a bit better before shopping for your next electric SUV from us!